Rule one: always post the rules.
Rule two: answer the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
Tagged by: theballad-of-myblog
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island, who would you there with you?
Probably my boyfriend cause he knows a lot of surviving stuffs
If not him then my best friend, Kat
2. What’s your favorite line from a song, book, TV show, movie, poem, etc.?
I have many!
Nightmare Before Christmas: “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!”~Jack Skellington
"She acts like summer and walks like rain."~Drops of Jupiter: Train
“All the boys who the dance floor didn’t love
And all the girls whose lips couldn’t move fast enough
Sing, until your lungs give out.”~This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race: Fall Out Boy
“Sometimes before it gets better
The darkness gets bigger
The person that you’d take a bullet for is behind the trigger.” ~Miss Missing You: Fall Out Boy
"You know nothing Jon Snow." ~Game of Thrones: Ygritte (I don’t know why I love that one so much I just do)
3. What would be the name of your first child?
4. What’s your favorite food(s)?
Salted Caramel, and Peas honest to god.
5. For a concert, do you prefer a large arena or a small club?
Large arena because there’s so many people there to see the same small group of people
6. Also, do you prefer outdoor or indoor concerts?
Outdoor, because more air to actually breathe
7. Would you rather be fluent in every language or be able to play every instrument?
Probably speak every language, even though I’m big with music, there’s only a few instruments I would actually like to play
8. If you could interview any character from a TV show, movie, book, member of a band, etc., who would it be and what would be the first question you’d ask them?
this question is torture I don’t know who to choose
Most likely Andrew Dost from fun. because Hammer Hands is fucking awesome.
My first question would be, “So, you come here often?”
But then again I have a few questions for John Green
The first one would be “What is your take on the universe? Meaning if there was no religion, what do you believe in? Would we all share one conscience that’s repeatedly recycled throughout eternity like that one popular tumblr post?”
9. If you could switch places with anyone, who would you switch with?
Depends on how long for?
If it’s just a day then my boyfriend just so he flips out
If it’s forever then probably my cat because she’s awesome and I can like talk to my dog or whatever
10. If you had a band, what would the band name be?
11. Who was your first concert, and, if you haven’t been to a concert, who do you want to be your first concert?
My first concert was a couple weeks ago actually! I went to Monumentour so I suppose the answer is Paramore and Fall Out Boy
Questions for you!
1. What do you plan on doing in the future?
2. Which one of your fandoms is your favorite?
3. What is your take on the universe? Meaning is there was no science or religion, how would you think the world and people were created?
4. If your name wasn’t what you were born with, what would it be?
5. Do you have a secret childhood thing that you still own/watch/play with? If so what is it?
6. If you have a favorite story that you tell everyone multiple times, what is it? (Meaning like something that you’ve done or something you did with someone else that you repeat to everyone)
7. Do you like music live or pre-recorded? (watching videos of live performances counts as live)
8. Do you have a favorite person that you look up to? This can be a celebrity, friend, family member, ect.
9. Is there any person you can’t stand? Don’t put real names unless its a celebrity, please.
10. Do you have siblings? If so how many and what gender(s)?
11. What was the worst thing you have ever done? This can be something that had to be done and you really didn’t like or it can be something mean.
I’M SORRY THAT I TAGGED YOU GUYS I JUST RANDOMLY TYPED LETTERS YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS *flailing*
Something cool I learned about a while ago for sixpenceee since she requested more sciencey things in her tag!
A product of wind, plants, and the perfect weather conditions, frost flowers are delicate formations of wispy ice that appear on the edges of twigs and blades of grass during winter. It’s extremely rare to see them in person because of how thin they are, and even the light from the rising sun is strong enough to melt them.
"Yes hello, I’d like to make a de-paws-it."
"My finances are not a fucking game, Jessica."
twenty one pilots + lyrics
Dan and Phil right after their VidCon panel.
Dan and Phil filming SAP at 2AM